This web page contains complete information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More details about the app Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Exterminate It!. They occupy about 1.59 MB (1671156
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This data is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.08.10
alone. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. When you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:30:43.477