Exterminate It! is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Open here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can get more details related to Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They take 1.98 MB (2081083
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.09.30
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. When you select Exterminate It! in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 16:51:02.687