Exterminate It! is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Open here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can get more details related to Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They take 1.98 MB (2081083
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.09.30
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 16:51:02.687