This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can get more details about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! is comprised of the following executables which take 1.59 MB (1671155
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This info is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.09.04
only. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-22 19:36:26.127