This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Further information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. More details about the application Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it takes close to 1.91 MB (2004968 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! is comprised of the following executables which take 1.96 MB (2057654
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.91 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.02.25
of Exterminate It!. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. When you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-01 21:11:28.233