Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can read more about related to Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They take 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This data is about Exterminate It! version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-21 18:21:21.473