This info is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ExterminateIt.exe and occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Exterminate It!. They take an average of 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.09.16
of Exterminate It!. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! releases:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-17 08:12:11.007