You can find below detailed information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Further information about Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ExterminateIt.exe and occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Exterminate It!. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This web page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.08.14
alone. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-15 21:00:46.510