This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.05.20
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 02:12:44.953