Exterminate It! is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More info about CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be found here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more facts about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.98 MB (2081080
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.55 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users want to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 11:44:52.793