Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More data about CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be read here
. You can see more info about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it occupies around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2081080
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. When you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 04:36:08.357