This info is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More information about Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They take 1.98 MB (2081083
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This info is about Exterminate It! version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 13:28:25.223