Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Please follow http://www.exterminate-it.com
if you want to read more on Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s page. Usually the Exterminate It! program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Exterminate It!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it occupies about 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Exterminate It!. They take about 1.58 MB (1654146
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (50.95 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 1.77.05.13
only. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 21:17:38.180