Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Please follow http://www.exterminate-it.com
if you want to read more on Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s page. Usually the Exterminate It! program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Exterminate It!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it occupies about 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Exterminate It!. They take about 1.58 MB (1654146
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (50.95 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 1.77.05.13
only. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. After you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 21:17:38.180