Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more data about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Usually the Exterminate It! program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is titled ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executables are contained in Exterminate It!. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081083
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.06.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-04 01:52:18.750