Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more details about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They occupy an average of 1.59 MB (1671156
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.05.24
of Exterminate It!. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:42:35.290