This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Further information about Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder, subject to the user's decision. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.05.29
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-01 08:18:07.890