Exterminate It! is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Detailed information about Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. The program's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2004968 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They take 1.96 MB (2057654
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.91 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 11:52:41.163