This web page is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More information about CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be found here
. More data about the program Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Exterminate It!. They take about 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This web page is about Exterminate It! version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-24 20:39:23.453