TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk and is labeled UnInst.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is comprised of the following executables which take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 06:36:11.367