TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary executable file and it takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application offered by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 19:22:53.533