TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main executable file and it takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is comprised of the following executables which take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:49:28.440