TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk and is named UnInst.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application offered by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-03 12:23:31.330