TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Additional info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 126.96.36.199
only. For other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TOSHIBA Value Added Package's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:03:54.337