TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. More data about TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main file takes about 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) and is called uninstalltool.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
This web page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.9
only. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 06:40:26.997