TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 188.8.131.52
only. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:00:50.653