TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, regulated by the user's option. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled uninstalltool.exe and occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
The executables below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0130.320205
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 12:41:16.357