TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and its name is UnInst.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0024.640205
only. For other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-15 00:32:14.767