TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder (same installation drive as Windows). TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called uninstalltool.exe and it has a size of 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
The following executables are contained in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. When you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-16 05:36:23.347