TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below details on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is composed of the following executables which take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program offered by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:34:55.230