TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. More info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. The application's main executable file is labeled UnInst.exe and its approximative size is 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
The executables below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found very quickly. When you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:19:02.747