TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below details on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0038.6400
alone. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 13:27:01.613