TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main file takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and its name is UnInst.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0033.6403
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 08:03:23.927