TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main executable file and it takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.11
only. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:02:27.353