TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstalltool.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0036.3200
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:12:38.783