TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find on this page details on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They take 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 16:43:19.797