TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Further information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's option during install. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk and is called UnInst.exe.
The following executables are installed beside TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program offered by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:48:19.370