TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Additional info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary executable file and it occupies circa 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application offered by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-05 12:40:20.907