TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and its name is UnInst.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. When you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:33:33.950