TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. uninstalltool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0021.320203
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:03:55.387