TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes about 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) and is called uninstalltool.exe.
The executable files below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy an average of 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0027.320202
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:08:41.370