TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and is called UnInst.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is composed of the following executables which occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application offered by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:52:54.590