TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. uninstalltool.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary executable file and it takes close to 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.4.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:15:42.263