TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below details on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main file takes about 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) and is named uninstalltool.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is composed of the following executables which occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.3
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 08:36:33.373