TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstalltool.exe and occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 00:33:42.340