TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Additional info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk and is named uninstalltool.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.4.12
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 00:38:42.660