TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is composed of the following executables which occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
only. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-16 06:59:02.010