TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by TOSHIBA Value Added Package when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:00:15.540