TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called UnInst.exe and it has a size of 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This web page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-06 10:04:25.060