TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More data about TOSHIBA Corporation can be read here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named uninstalltool.exe and occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is composed of the following executables which take 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0023.320204
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 00:36:34.110