TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. uninstalltool.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary executable file and it takes circa 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0039.3200
only. For other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 06:23:27.710