TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, subject to the user's decision. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled UnInst.exe and occupies 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is comprised of the following executables which occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0027.640202
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. After you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:30:28.253